Terms & Conditions
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall the Creator be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Content or any other materials on the Platform, even if the Creator or any authorized personnel of the Creator has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so, some or all of these limitations may not apply to You.
Indemnity and Release:
You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Creator and where applicable, its officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of Your breach of this Agreement or any document incorporated by reference, or Your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
Links to Third Party Website:
Creator has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Platform and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Creator of such site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any claim relating to the Platform shall be governed by the laws of the Creator’s home jurisdiction (as provided on the Platform) without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Creator’s home jurisdiction.
- Alteration of Platform or Amendments to the Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to our Platform, policies, and this Agreement at any time. We will post the new terms with a revision date indicated at the top or if deemed practicable. You should check our Platform frequently to see recent changes. You will be subject to the Agreement and the policies in force at the time that You use the Platform or any part thereof, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by You). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Waiver: If You breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where You breach these conditions.
- Assignment: You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, by operation or law or otherwise. Any attempt by You to assign or transfer this Agreement will be null and void.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement will be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in effect.
- Events beyond our reasonable control: We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect Your statutory rights.
If You’ve have concerns or queries regarding this Agreement
Address: Birla Education Trust, Pilani, Rajasthan, INDIA, Pin - 333031 Phone: 01596-242254 / 242108 Email: contactus[at]bet[dot]org[dot]in Website: www.bet.org.in